POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Why I still dualboot : Re: Why I still dualboot Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I still dualboot
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 17 Jul 2001 05:23:43
Message: <3B540419.5E7B1250@sycomore.fr>
Peter Popov wrote:

> Do you by any chance have an up-to-date version of pov.vim?

BTW, I thought I would let you know that Vim 6.0 will
"soon" come in beta. That's probably two or three
weeks ahead of time. The alphas are already usable
(after all, RedHat shipped a december-2000 alpha
in its 7.1 version, though it was again the will of
Vim's author) and contain a *lot* of new stuff.
New features, several languages, improved manual.

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs