POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainy Desert...WIP : Re: Rainy Desert...WIP Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainy Desert...WIP
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 Jul 2001 03:26:16
Message: <3B4D519F.C6A92924@gmx.de>
John Albarelli wrote:

> Working on a scene, raining, but in a dry, arid place.  I plan on adding a
> central object to the scene soon, way off into the distance, as soon as I
> get the shape and texture right.  Any comments/criticism (of the
> constructive variety only, please) welcome.

I would probably think about radiosity, both the plants and the helmet
don't seem to have shadows and they should of course.

The rain looks good, although you would probably expect some water on the
ground, also in dry regions, the water does not tend to seep away
immediately during such a heavy rain.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>