POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : first posting : first posting Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  first posting
From: j charter
Date: 11 Jul 2001 08:09:31
Message: <3B4C6CFF.F0E97301@aol.com>
First time posting an image.  This is a scene from a photo I took last
summer.  It shows a Lake Erie fishing tug.  This particular tug was
captained by my grandfather and is pictured where she is docked in Port
Dover, Canada, undergoing refurbishing.
I am looking for suggestions on how to improve this image.  One other
thing.  With the exception of media clouds and the skysphere this image
is hand modeled entirely from bicubic patches.

[Image]