POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Deserted Train Car - Take 2 : Re: Deserted Train Car - Take 2 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Deserted Train Car - Take 2
From: Is
Date: 6 Jul 2001 09:56:57
Message: <3B45C2DB.5050205@yahoo.com>
Those changes made a huge difference. Cool thing is, the grass doesn't
look so healthy anymore, which is the way it would be in the desert
anyway. The horizon looks a lot better too.

This is just a suggestion.
Where the tree intersects the ground, it goes straight in instead of
curving outward like roots would do. Also, the bottom of the tree might
have a bit of sand/dust on it or sand piled up around the base like a
snow drift.

Although on second though, I don't see much san there, so maybe it wouldn't?

This is a great image. I could imagine buzzards circling...

Is