POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wimshurst machine (WIP) : Wimshurst machine (WIP) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Wimshurst machine (WIP)
From: John
Date: 1 Jul 2001 05:38:55
Message: <3B3EEF93.1B42077E@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Hi,
This is my attempt at modelling a Wimshurst electrostatic generator.
Comments, suggestions for improvements would be welcome. I'm still not
happy about the texture on the "petals", but I'm not quite sure what to
do with them. The machine was modelled in Moray.

Hopefully I'll post an image of the machine sparking soon, though it's
going to take about 14 hours to render...

--John

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wim.jpg' (78 KB)