POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eternally ascending : Re: Eternally ascending Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eternally ascending
From: Reusser
Date: 30 Jun 2001 13:53:26
Message: <3B3E10D6.F2E2B1EE@chorus.net>
Oldstench wrote:

> Great picture...any possibilty of posting the scene file? I am really
> interested in your lighting and radiosity.
> Oldstench................

Well, okay.  I cleaned up the code quite a bit.  Now there's a variable so
you can change the height of each step and have the camera angle calculated
automatically, but I didn't do too much about optimizing the features.  To
me, as long as it is finished by morning, it doesn't make too much of a
difference whether it takes four hours or eight.  Also, the lighting just
consists of a yellow/orange area light with high intensity, and a blue sky
sphere for radiosity.  That's about the extent of what you'll find in the
file, but I'll post it in p.b.s-f.

 - Rico