POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Voting format : Re: IRTC Voting format Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:45:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Voting format
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 26 Jun 2001 06:04:39
Message: <3B385E3D.F08946EF@ignorancia.org>
Hi Josh:

> Now that I'm unemployed... []

  Ah! You're not the only one... :)

> The silly part is I can't find the template form for voting on the IRTC
> web site or ftp site. I don't have the email of my previous voting
> submissions either. Can someone post them or point me to them please?

  Try this one:

    ftp://ftp.irtc.org/pub/stills/2001-04-30/winvote/2001-04-30.txt

  it's the file template for the previous round. I think there is no
"general" template, but as structure doesn't change from round to round,
you can work from this one to create the file for each round, looking at
the local images directory where the user must have previously
downloaded the images for that round.

  And, it will be called MacVote? :)

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres