POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC-WIP take 7 (near final- 240 kb) : Re: IRTC-WIP take 7 (near final- 240 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC-WIP take 7 (near final- 240 kb)
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 21 Jun 2001 15:51:15
Message: <3B325033.5ECAB08@iki.fi>
JRG wrote:
> I shall not use radiosity:

Sad :-(.

> Comments are welcome.

The image and its amount of details is incredible. OTOH, with such large
number of objects, there is always some details to correct. My list of
things that could possibly be ignored comes here:

-The lamp does not like bright enough. I think the tube should be just
plain white - now it has some shadows.
-The monitor does not cast any light. I think normal CRT in dark room
illuminates quite much, altought the picture in it is quite dark.
-Papers look too much like simple crackle pattern to my pov'er eyes.
-Wood textures are continuous between boards.

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/