POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Church : Re: Church Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Church
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 15 Jun 2001 08:52:39
Message: <3B2A04E4.C8172419@videotron.ca>
John Albarelli wrote:

> HI, everyone...my first time posting, I made a church.  Questions/comments?
> I wanted to put some media in, to show some of the light rays from the large
> round rose window, but I couldn't get it to work, and it already takes 12
> hours to render.  I'd like them to be very faint.  Any help with that would
> be appreciated.  Teh source files are attached.
>
>  [Image]

The light given off by the candles seems to be a tad too bright compared
to the light coming through the windows, but a very impressive pic,
nonetheless.

[The .zip file will be autopsied, thanks]
--
Francois Labreque | It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it
    flabreque     | is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
                  | motion.
                               - Stolen from Badger's .sig file