POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP take 6 (230 kb) : Re: IRTC WIP take 6 (230 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP take 6 (230 kb)
From: Is
Date: 14 Jun 2001 17:03:56
Message: <3B292640.9050601@yahoo.com>
Personally I think the detail and "stuff" you have there is great.

The desk isn't scratched up enough, and maybe the bottom part of the
wall that touches the desk. The new sandwich is a great improvement.
The electronic equipment is fine, seems like a small time
non-professional basement type shop, nothing fancy.

If it were me I'd beat up the desk with scratches and some
dirt/smudge/grease.

if I take a broad view, the only things that don't look photorealistic
are the soldering iron, the PC screen, and the black/yellow handle of
the screwdriver (it's too clean).

Don't get me wrong, I could not do this in a month.
This is a really great pic, and I hope you get a really high score.

Is