POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP 4.1 : Re: IRTC WIP 4.1 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP 4.1
From: deanz
Date: 14 Jun 2001 11:54:49
Message: <3B28DE4C.4D0DE7F6@torgo.net>
Utterly spectacular. High praise. I can feel the cool air coming off the water
and hear the bugs and birds whirring.

The only two cents I could add is the observation that creeks and pools tend to
have lots of leaves and seeds, etc floating in them, and this detritus tends to
accumulate in the stiller areas near the banks. Lots of insects, too, of
course, although these might only show in a supr hi-res view.

You really know your stuff.

DZ