POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : my spaceship anim test : Re: my spaceship anim test Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:47:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my spaceship anim test
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 13 Jun 2001 09:55:50
Message: <3B277170.C60831BC@debitel.net>
sshelby schrieb:

> Dean,
> For what it's worth, I opended your .mdl file in moray, and when I tried to
> render it, PovRay would not render, siting an error opening "texture2.bmp"
> Steve Shelby

i got that error as well but thats not the point. just take any bitmap
instead. But when trying to render this animation my computer took a
total timeout ( & told me to go to bed at 1.00 am :) ) There seems to be
something really crazy with this file, but i've not been able so far to
find out what.

so long  Arne