POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I don't know what it is. : I don't know what it is. Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:10:33 EDT (-0400)
  I don't know what it is.
From: Dan Johnson
Date: 12 Jun 2001 06:01:26
Message: <3B273A2A.B50B030F@hotmail.com>
I was working with transformation macros today, and I made this to see
how well they worked, then I tried to make it pretty.  Each piece of the
the cage is a torus segment moved into place with a single rotation.  I
made one spike, and moved each of them into place again with a single
rotation.  My brain hurts a little now, maybe it's caffeine withdrawal,
but my rotation macros seem to work.
--
Dan Johnson

http://www.geocities.com/zapob