POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mouse3 final(ish) 35K : Re: Mouse3 final(ish) 35K Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mouse3 final(ish) 35K
From: Reusser
Date: 11 Jun 2001 20:21:40
Message: <3B255FE9.F384714A@chorus.net>
Alf Peake wrote:

> Time to move on, been at this since February :-(

(insert twilight zone music here)

    I know your frustration!  I spent (too many) months first creating a
scene like that, then trying to make an animation with it.  I never
actually finished either, but I thought you might be interested to see my
attempt.  I went for a more cartoonish look when I couldn't figure out a
good way to make a realistic mouse.  This one's just a mesh from 3d cafe
(I think) that I never put a texture or a helmet on.  I had both
finished, but never did a final render.  I changed the files enough for
the animation that there's no way I can put together a better render. :-(

    I realize that you're done so I'll resist the temptation to
critique.  I'll just say that (1) I love that fur!   and (2) What did you
use to make the body?

 - Rico

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: