POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Anim-Plugin, moray3.3, POV, Win2K bad combo? : Re: Anim-Plugin, moray3.3, POV, Win2K bad combo? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anim-Plugin, moray3.3, POV, Win2K bad combo?
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 11 Jun 2001 10:33:59
Message: <3B24D7DE.D70E63A2@mitre.org>
Since I develop on Win2K, use POV-Ray, and Moray 3.3, it should be the
most stable configuration.

Note that the versions of POV-Ray I use tend to vary (including
Mega-POV), so it might be specific to something in 3.1g.

If this is still a recurring problem, send me the .mdl file and I can
check it out.

Xander