POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water tunnel final (134k) : Re: water tunnel final (134k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water tunnel final (134k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Jun 2001 12:31:08
Message: <3B20FE06.2B60FA6C@gmx.de>
Ryan Constantine wrote:

> mine rarely comes on.  it gives me a slide show of pics in a folder.  i
> use it mostly for inspiration and enjoyment.  it's like going to an art
> museum without leaving my comfy chair.  i mean, don't you just love to
> look at awesome 3d art?  sometimes i even go to the desktop properties
> and start the screen saver in preview mode.  so i'm wondering, if you
> aren't rendering an image, and you go away from your computer for
> several minutes (to eat or 'rest' in the rest room), what else is your
> computer going to do?  do you have the seti thing?  curious minds want
> to know.

I don't have a screensaver right now, because i usually manage to turn the
monitor off if i'm leaving for some time.  On the other hand the idea of a
slideshow screensaver sounds nice, it could be quite inspiring...

What i do if i'm leaving the computer for some time - well in fact i get a
bad feeling if i'm leaving it without work :-) Probably a typical
YKYHBRTL...

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>