POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need Help : Re: Need Help Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Help
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 7 Jun 2001 19:19:51
Message: <3B200B6B.16B5BDFC@videotron.ca>
SeventhSaint wrote:

> I need to convert the renderred image to bmp.  I went to the faq and it said
> something like the image is saved in ini or something.  But i have searched
> the whole pov over and found no bmp except scenes.  I know there is a way
> but can you direct me.

The .ini file only tell POV-Ray where to put the rendered images.

Look in povray.ini (in c:\Program Files\Povray for Windows\Renderer, on
my machine - your location might be different) for a line that says
"Output_file_Name=" this will tell you in which directory to look for
the redered images.

--
Francois Labreque | Now, at this point, I am not even going to tell you
    flabreque     | to twiddle your knob, because as we all know, you