POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP take 4 (250 kb) : Re: IRTC WIP take 4 (250 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP take 4 (250 kb)
From: Reusser
Date: 5 Jun 2001 17:45:04
Message: <3B1D5256.3EEADC66@chorus.net>
JRG wrote:

> some other tools (have no idea which, suggestions needed!).

Wow.  The image looks great, but it seems like it's missing a step.  Maybe some
small tools would help.  I can't imaging putting screws into the spider's legs
with that screwdriver.  Also, as I look at my desk, things seem to overlap
quite a bit.  Maybe something as simple as the pencil on the paper or the
screwdriver on top of the wire would add some realism.  Finally, maybe a couple
of spheres at the ends of the lightbulb and a switch on the lamp would help.
Keep in mind that these are just my opinions and that your picture looks
great.  Keep up the good work.

 - Rico