POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Le Divan D'Ivan (final? - 191kbu) : Re: Le Divan D'Ivan (final? - 191kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Le Divan D'Ivan (final? - 191kbu)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 5 Jun 2001 14:20:43
Message: <3B1D234E.FC95F716@gmx.de>
"Tony[B]" wrote:

> Here's the latest. Left it rendering last night and most of today. I hope
> you approve of this one. The couch mesh is a bit odd, but I can't do much
> about that. Sorry. Suggestions appreciated, but I'd really like to move on
> and do something new...

It looks good, but some things are strange:

- the wooden floor planks seem reflective, but they don't look very
polished.
- the gap between the cupboards is still quite bright, it should be about
as dark as the wood behind the books IMO.
- and still needs something outside ;-)

Don't feel too obliged to change these things, it already looks very nice
as it is.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>