POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : glGobbler Head (20k) : glGobbler Head (20k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  glGobbler Head (20k)
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 5 Jun 2001 06:59:18
Message: <3B1CBCB4.835BBA48@yahoo.com>
Here is the head of my snake, of course I told you I wasn't very good with
povray...

And anyway, this is also a test for a program I just made that takes an Image
(RGB) with a Mask (Grayscale) and outputs a Texture (RGBA)...

Here is the head texture over a transparency show-off texture...  And this is
the head I will be using from now on...  Now the body!

--
--
 Simon Lemieux  (lem### [at] yahoocom)

Post a reply to this message