POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Terrain-moray-pov-coordinates : Terrain-moray-pov-coordinates Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Terrain-moray-pov-coordinates
From: Robert Günther
Date: 3 Jun 2001 09:24:29
Message: <3B1A3A9A.49392E3@exmail.de>
Well,
now, i`m trying to include the grass-on-heightfield code from Alan to my
sceen. So far, it works (the heightfield is on the right place). But
there seems to be problems with the coordinate systems between moray and
pov. I know, that moray changes z to y. But do i have to change all
related coordinates in the code from Alan? I tried this with no (good)
result.

???

hints are very apprechiated ;-)

best wishes,