POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : motion blur? : motion blur? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  motion blur?
From: Reusser
Date: 31 May 2001 20:27:56
Message: <3B16E154.4ADC2221@chorus.net>
I haven't really posted or read many of the messages in this group, but
(correct me if I'm wrong) I figured this was the group where I should
ask about features of MegaPov.  Is there a way you can motion blur a
whole scene?  What I need is a motion blur that affects the whole scene,
not just specific objects.  Additionally, I was hoping there was a way
to do this without reparsing the whole scene.  I'm doubtful that this is
possible, but is there any way to accomplish this?

 - Rico