POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : ik walk : Re: ik walk Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ik walk
From: Reusser
Date: 31 May 2001 17:22:35
Message: <3B16B5BF.D199292E@chorus.net>
Rune wrote:

> Your motion macros remind me of those made by Chris Colefax. Do you know if
> there are any major differences.

A while ago, I did download his macro, but I needed it to do a couple of other
things for an animation I was working on, so I just started from the ground up
and wrote a new macro that would do a pretty similar thing, just in a
different way.  I always hate using other people's macros when you don't
really understand exactly what is going on.  Now after downloading his macro
again, I read the copyright notice in the documentation and feel kinda bad.
Is there a way I can have my post removed from the scene-files group to comply
with his copyright?

 -Rico