POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV / MAX2.5 : Re: POV / MAX2.5 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV / MAX2.5
From: gemelli david
Date: 30 May 2001 11:06:48
Message: <3B150912.3040305@xlstudio.com>

> This sounds good, but... please... carefully... read... POVLEGAL. If
> you are able to keep within the bounds of the license, cool!
>

> Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
> Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg
> TAG      e-mail : pet### [at] tagpovrayorg

yes, I know I have to read it carefully. just didn't had time.
but I'm not afraid, because I don't use the POV code into the plug-in,
it is like an export plug-in that allows you to call POV directly for
you. And I won't have this plug-in sold or something like that...
thanks for the advice !

             David Gemelli

PS: if I have question about particular english terms, do you think I
can ask to a POV team member or someone else ?