POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rust & paint (40k) : Re: Rust & paint (40k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rust & paint (40k)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 30 May 2001 04:01:27
Message: <3B14A954.B402291B@x.x>
Nekar Xenos wrote:
> Did you use radiosity or area lights and blurred
> reflection?

Radiosity and low quality area light (blurred the shadow in Photoshop).
It's the Cornell box scene. The texture is in binaries.scene-files. The
paint is just specular 0.5 with bumps, and crackle near the edges.

I manipulated the teapot image a bit so that it would not look so clean.
Added high and low frequency croma noise. Adjusted color balance. Compare
with the unedited sphere in my other post.

Kari Kivisalo