POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Projector with media photons ... : Projector with media photons ... Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Projector with media photons ...
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 29 May 2001 06:07:18
Message: <3B1375D0.36393395@reading.ac.uk>
Hi Folks,

I was playing with the slide projector code Ingo posted, trying to apply
the lens equations which were also posted and using media photons to see
the light paths.

If anyone wants the modified code I'll post it.

Just over 20hr render time, about a half million surface photons, one
and a half million media photons.

I am really glad I'm using a 1GHz Athlon these days ...

Bye for now,
	Mike Andrews.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: