POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP take 2: (230 Kb before encoding) : Re: IRTC WIP take 2: (230 Kb before encoding) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP take 2: (230 Kb before encoding)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 28 May 2001 07:16:25
Message: <3B1233D2.60F51E2D@gmx.de>
JRG wrote:

> The scene is growing "in dies".
> I'm going to add books, papers, dirt, and the robot spider should stay in a
> cage.
> This should look like a scientist's home desk (something like Doctor Slump's
> laboratory), so I still have a lot of work to do.
> Comments and suggestions are really appreciate.
> JRG.

Nice, i would suggest some reflection for the clock and monitor screen.
Are there reflective photons on the spider? I'm not sure if you would see
them but it would be interesting to know.

BTW, are the wood textures standard Povray (T_WoodXX) or something
different?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>