POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Ant01 (23,5 kb) : Re: WIP Ant01 (23,5 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Ant01 (23,5 kb)
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 25 May 2001 04:58:06
Message: <3B0E1E9E.893ADB34@ibras.dk>
> I have decreased the bumpiness and changed the texture to make the details
> more visible (it's not the final texture).

Now, that looks like an ant. Except for the texture, but since it is not
final, I'll not go into that.

> I'm still wondering if put hair on it or not.

I think it would make it even more life like, but I wouldn't wanna take
on the job myself.

I'm attaching a couple of other images from my research, back then, that
might help you.

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cover_s.jpg' (26 KB) Download 'shokkaku2l.jpg' (16 KB)

Preview of image 'cover_s.jpg'
cover_s.jpg

Preview of image 'shokkaku2l.jpg'
shokkaku2l.jpg