POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Ant 00 (45 kb) : Re: WIP Ant 00 (45 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Ant 00 (45 kb)
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 23 May 2001 15:59:13
Message: <3B0C168E.451DBB76@ibras.dk>
> Only one moment to introduce you a new ant in town.

I find the texture to be way too bumpy. Ants usually look smooth and
shiny, even though thay are quite hairy, if you look close enough.

There is also something about the legs, that make it look more spider
like than ant like. I think the last part of the leg should bend outward
instead of inward.

I attach an image, I found on the net a couple of years ago, when I
tried to make an ant for the IMP story board.

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fig2.jpg' (20 KB)