POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Blob mastering : Blob mastering Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Blob mastering
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 23 May 2001 13:28:44
Message: <3B0BF434.A55EE091@yahoo.com>
Hi,
  I looked at some of the link at Povray.org and could get a hold on the blob
science...  I mean, I don't exactly understand how it works, how know what it
is, but I have difficulty to predict what will happen if I do this or that,
etc...

Anybody has good links for documentation, tutorials on this subject, I believe
this is often asked...

Thanks,
  Simon

--