POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Reusing Still entry for Animation? : Re: Reusing Still entry for Animation? Server Time
14 Jun 2024 07:54:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reusing Still entry for Animation?
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 14 May 2001 04:10:02
Message: <3AFF9318.538E61FC@sycomore.fr>
Simon Lemieux wrote:

> (...) I believe this is correct and is not meant to be
> fraud in any way and therefore should be accepted!?

I think so. The purpose of the rules is to prevent people
from just posting old works without actually *working* on
the topic.

There's even less problem if the animation round and still
round you plan to enter are both current ones. Then we can
say for sure your work is original, even if used in parallel
competitions.

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau@free.fr