POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Strata (Tiling) [25 + 32 Kbu, jpg] : Strata (Tiling) [25 + 32 Kbu, jpg] Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Strata (Tiling) [25 + 32 Kbu, jpg]
From: Jérôme Grimbert
Date: 12 May 2001 07:42:23
Message: <3AFD2235.18DEAD6A@free.fr>
This two pictures are the last of the patterns in my tiling patch.
Yep... It's a code patch, not a script.
Available soon on http://pov.grimbert.cjb.net/
I'm not happy at all with the naming used, but I have no time
to find good names... I'm still hooked on the 2D paving of the plane,
specially with n connected square/hexagon/triangle pieces.
The good news is that, at least for that kind of paving, I have found
a naming scheme.
In the meantime, maybe someone will find a macro/script to provide the
same kind of paving, but I doubt it...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'carrelage14.jpg' (32 KB) Download 'carrelage15.jpg' (25 KB)

Preview of image 'carrelage14.jpg'
carrelage14.jpg

Preview of image 'carrelage15.jpg'
carrelage15.jpg