POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : ClockAnimation Help: printing sequential numbers : Re: ClockAnimation Help: printing sequential numbers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ClockAnimation Help: printing sequential numbers
From: Jong
Date: 10 May 2001 22:59:30
Message: <3AFB55CA.6573747E@mm.ewha.ac.kr>
Dear Chris,

 Thank you for your big help.
btw, I've inserted your short scripts to my pov file.
I encountered error message as below:

#local _CM_ivalue = _CM_current_value + _CM_ivalue;
#undef _CM_current_value #declare _CM_current_value = _CM_ivalue;
#;   <--- error

 ....   error ) expected but ; found instead.

All of the demo files that came with AutoClck.zip ran OK, though.

Thanks,

Jong