POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : icicles macro render [~45KB Jpg] : Re: icicles macro render [~45KB Jpg] Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: icicles macro render [~45KB Jpg]
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 10 May 2001 21:31:21
Message: <3AFB3E1D.5818B3C9@global2000.net>
Some of the tips look a bit rounded.  Are they melting or really small
icicles?  I remember icicles being more pointed like those in the middle of
the picture.  Are these drops of water on the tips?  The caustics look great.
Sometimes, we have one that reaches a length of about seven feet long before
falling.
Brendan