POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spider 1 WIP ~81k : Re: Spider 1 WIP ~81k Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spider 1 WIP ~81k
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 8 May 2001 20:37:23
Message: <3AF859BC.C708EBED@yahoo.com>
Normally a spider has a cephalotorax (don't know in english...) and an
abdomen...  Their head is part of the cephalotorax, and their legs are attached
to that one too... and then you can see a big thing behind it which we call an
abdomen...

Also, I don't see much clearly if you've done this but they also have claws for
eating, etc...

Unless this is the look you intended to give it, adding an abdomen will result
in a much better reaction!

My opinion...

--
| Simon Lemieux                  | http://666Mhz.myip.org/   |