POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : something_new : something_new Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  something_new
From: Al Canada
Date: 7 May 2001 18:47:45
Message: <3AF725D9.813DE92D@sympatico.ca>
... I think it is something new !! In fact,  here is the first
try about a macro I did this week-end. It is a "profile" which one
turn around the Y axis. But only the radius of the "tor-like" shape can
be
changed...  Unfortunately!
It would be better to make a macro like this,  which one would allow
one to change the shape of the profile, too.  For now,  this macro
could be used as "letter_shape",  or as "column_support" (the base)
or, as the edge of a roof...  Anyway,  below is my first guess about
this macro ( in fact, it is one of my first macro )

Alex,    Quebec,   Canada

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)