POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I need a image crit (54.7KB) : Re: I need a image crit (54.7KB) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need a image crit (54.7KB)
From: Al Canada
Date: 6 May 2001 20:31:49
Message: <3AF5ECD5.1A0FA39E@sympatico.ca>

> Hey how are all of you? Good here just felp like posting my current ima
ge
> that I am making for a friend.  I need to know what should be changed a
nd
> what shouldn't be changed.  its taken me a little time to code all of i
t but
> sofar I think that it has been worth it.  Oh yeah one more thing please
 let
> me know of what you think of the water.
>
> --
> Jason Scott

Your water looks good,  but may be you put too much brightness, and the
finish is too "nice"... sometimes we have to be carefull with the differe
nt
options of the finish statement. It is often easier to put every paramete
rs of
the finish statement at their "maximum". Here,  you have to find a way
to "join" both texturations of water and hills... Also,  the hills could
have a
little
bit less height. ( to my opinion!! ) ...  The texturation of the hills wo
rks
very well;
it gives a good realism.

Have a good day,