POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly) : Re: another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly)
From: Dearmad
Date: 6 May 2001 17:31:18
Message: <3AF5C433.EE76C46B@qwest.net>
Sander wrote:

> In article <3AF49E69.15EFC909@qwest.net>, Dearmad says...
> > My darn browser keeps losing the POV newsgroups... and
> > I'm needing some traffic in here to make sure I've got
> > things locked down...
> >
> > this time the animation is at 24fps.
> This didn't make any difference for me, how annoying that you can't
> depend on this MS Media Player. And I don't understand why Vahur sees
> the first nicely. I have exactly the same version :(

Things like this seem to happen all the time, and it
pisses me off too.  I just got through reformatting and
reinstalling my OS and it leaves one feeling rather
clean... everything seems to work nicely now too... not
that I'm suggesting you try the same. :o)

I assume other MPG's are working out alright on your
machine, correct?  The MPG I sent really is a M1V or
whatever the ending is for no-sound MPG's (ala AVI2MPG)
but that shouldn't make a difference, I don't think.