POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Flutter dear butterfly... [test] : Re: Flutter dear butterfly... [test] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flutter dear butterfly... [test]
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 6 May 2001 08:15:48
Message: <3AF54080.C46DCE39@comtrade.ee>
Sander wrote:

> In article <3AF4755B.4DDBA4A2@comtrade.ee>, Vahur Krouverk says...
> >
> > W2K and MediaPlayer 7.00.00.1956 here works OK.
> >
> I have the same version of MP; the codecs I can find are:
>
> DivX;-)MPEG-4 Video Codec (Fast-Motion)
> DivX;-)MPEG-4 Video Codec (Low-Motion)

> Intel Indeo(R)
> msh261.drv
> msh263.drv
> msrle32.dll
> msvidc32.dll
I have these

> iccvid.dll
> Video Interactive 32-bit Driver
> ir32_32.dll
These I don't have

Additionally I have Cinepak Codec by Radius Inc. Don't know, from where
it came or for what it is.

> Should I get rid of some, or get some new ones?
Don't know, my experience with MS Media Player is ca. 2 weeks. What does
it say? Does it warn, that it does not have codec or just does not play
it or play, but does not show picture? Try to enable automatic codec
download, perhaps this helps.

Anyway, I try to avoid this MediaPlayer: requires too much memory
(16MB???), shows annoying 'Media Guide' crap , which does not interest
me ('Kidman after losing Cruise'!?!?!) and looks like ...

> Is it different from what you have?
See above.

> I am at a loss why all this should be so difficult :(
We come to this world naked, wet, hungry and crying, after this
everything gets just worse...