POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Flutter dear butterfly... [test] : Re: Flutter dear butterfly... [test] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flutter dear butterfly... [test]
From: Dearmad
Date: 5 May 2001 17:34:48
Message: <3AF47380.745FD37B@qwest.net>
Sander wrote:

> In article <3AF462E1.F7CF3B71@qwest.net>, Dearmad says...
> > Just testing to see if my ISP is functioning
> > properly... working on butterflies at the moment
> > so I thought I'd post...
> >
> I can't play it (W2k MediaPlayer 7.0 or Xing Player 3.30); It ran well
> in MainActor's VideoEditor... What did you use to animate and what type
> of image were they?

w2k won't run it?!  I just tested it out in WinME
and it's ok...

It was originally a MOV and then I changed it into
a BIK and then into and AVI and then used
AVI2MPG... hehehehe...  I'm messing around with
all the converter/coders I've got testing things
out.  What fun. :o)

> There should be more images to make a smoother animation, I guess. It

How so?  You mean it didn't run smoothly?  That
was 24fps I thought... no 30fps... hm...  maybe
that's where the trouble is, I should do a 24 or
25.

> was special, anyway :)

thanks, de nada, I'm working on a swarm of them
during a ballet dance!  So nyah!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm serious. [wiping away sweat]

-peter

--
Obscure homebrewed graphics utilities and some
pictures: