POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Off-topic picture of roots (79KB) : Re: Off-topic picture of roots (79KB) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Off-topic picture of roots (79KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 3 May 2001 20:59:28
Message: <3AF1FEC6.AC87CE98@hotmail.com>
Thank you.

I haven't done any work with flocking algorithms or
L-systems, but both sounds exciting.

yooper: Interesting idea to leave blobs components
along a flock trail. I'll give this a thought (or two).

Christoph: Do you have any suggestions for good web
sites about L-systems ?

Phil: Here's a link to a web page that shows some of
my more recent pictures (and some of my older ones too):

http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_oversikt.cgi?brukerid=5769
(That web page is located within in a norwegian
photography forum: http://foto.no )

--
Best regards,

Tor Olav