POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : everything_is_csg! : Re: everything_is_csg! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: everything_is_csg!
From: Al Canada
Date: 3 May 2001 10:51:45
Message: <3AF17065.7159C947@sympatico.ca>

> Looks nice, but what bothers me are the reflections on the ground.  The

> planks the floor is made of don't look that polished that you would
> actually have any reflections.
>
> Christoph

I agree that my texturing knowledges still need a lot of improvement...
I took a closer look to Woods.inc,  and realized it was not that easy
to "manipulate"! I think the best way of getting good finishes with woods

is by applying layered textures with filterings... Is it ?!
Thank you for your comments,

                                                        Alex

www3.sympatico.ca/floral.audet/index.html