POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : everything_is_csg! : Re: everything_is_csg! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: everything_is_csg!
From: Al Canada
Date: 1 May 2001 22:26:08
Message: <3AEF7027.E41BD10C@sympatico.ca>

> Give me source or give me death! Dang, that's good! :)

The source is not that easy to give,  but may be I could send part
of the source.... In fact,  there is an include file for the glasses,
another one for the whole object_table,  and a pov_file which
one is the organization of the whole... May be I could send the
object_table on the text_scene_files forum.

Thank you, Tony

                                              Alex