POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water tunnel (3*47k) : Re: water tunnel (3*47k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water tunnel (3*47k)
From: J Charter
Date: 30 Apr 2001 21:29:47
Message: <3AEE13CC.EAE92AE7@aol.com>
Remarkable!  I think the first packs the most punch.  The seems wetter if you
will allow.  While the regularity of the stones dones catch attention in the
first version, the following versions don't seem to improve much.  The real
strength seems to be in the simple composition and the convincing suggestion
of texture for the few elements that make up the picture.  I think just a
little more work on the stones would do it.  I have one question...would there
be caustics on the tunnel ceiling?
/jc