POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : All 59 Stellated Icosahedra (link) with some info : All 59 Stellated Icosahedra (link) with some info Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  All 59 Stellated Icosahedra (link) with some info
From: David Fontaine
Date: 30 Apr 2001 00:46:04
Message: <3AECEADD.A183CB12@faricy.net>
http://davidf.faricy.net/stellicosa/

This is all I have up so far, there will of course eventually be
explanations of a bunch of stuff regarding stellated polyhedra.  This
page is not a part of the rest of my site right now.

Be forewarned the images are PNG in case your browser doesn't support
them...

The table was generated with POV! :)  I reordered the stellations by
cells.  If you right click you'll notice the image names don't match the
number in the list, they go by
http://www.mathconsult.ch/showroom/icosahedra/list-graph.html (which is
by circumradius but so is mine; several groups have the same
circumradius).

I could probably put more info up on each one, like volume, surface
area, and circumradius... the latter two would be quite easy...