POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water tunnel (3*47k) : Re: water tunnel (3*47k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water tunnel (3*47k)
From: Alberto
Date: 30 Apr 2001 00:25:30
Message: <3AECE8F3.2E352D7@usb.ve>
To me it's hard to say which image is the best. They are all great!.

I think i'll keep with the last one because of the stones under the
water. However I prefer the water of the first picture and I think you
should keep the row of bricks at the top of the tunnel (2nd image). I
can see you're making some tests with the stone normal. I think the
normal of the second image is better (surely it takes more time to render).

About the color for the stones, at first I thought about green, but I'm
not sure this will do any good for the image. Some white spots
representing salt accumulation could be added but this doesn't solve
your question.

Alberto.