POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vegemite invasion (~170k) : Re: Vegemite invasion (~170k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vegemite invasion (~170k)
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 29 Apr 2001 16:17:58
Message: <3AEB56FF.2C1021ED@melbpc.org.au>
Patrick Dugan wrote:

> I tried Vegemite after a friend sent me a jar a while back.   Now I eat it
> on a semi-regular basis.  I decided I had to make a Povray of my new found
> food.  Here is one of the results....
>
> Patrick Dugan

Kids here in Oz live on the stuff, although it is now owned by a
multi-national with almost no links to Australia other than it was
developed here.

The jar looks good, but comparing it to the jar I have sitting on my
kitchen table at this moment, the lid looks too big and is sitting too
high on the jar.

Perhaps the one you recieved is different from the home grown items.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers Alex.

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.