POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Thingy Too : Thingy Too Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Thingy Too
From: Hugo
Date: 27 Apr 2001 02:43:54
Message: <3AE914D3.97AA1C49@post3.tele.dk>
Hi,

I have also made a version based on Warp's copy of the "lightflow" demo.
I only replaced the texture, and didn't have the opportunity to adjust
it too much.. I used Blinn highlights, photons, soft shadows, antialias
and blurred reflection. I might try a version with the specular keyword
and some changes to photons and blurred reflection.

Final render took 26 hours, on my P-133.

Hugo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bluering.jpg' (21 KB)