POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Towers WIP (93 Kb) : Re: Towers WIP (93 Kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Towers WIP (93 Kb)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 27 Apr 2001 00:18:03
Message: <3AE8F1BA.2796F536@faricy.net>
Francois Labreque wrote:

> You know, David, in the Southern hemisphere, water might flow in the
> opposite direction, but they still read left-to-right!

Well, sure, the Southern hemisphere is mostly Spanish speaking.  In the Northern
Hemisphere, however, many languages (mostly in Asia Minor / Middle East I think) are
read right to left, and in many East Asian countries the language goes top to bottom,
and in all said languages, the page order in books and other publications is opposite
from English and the Romance languages.

Follow-ups to p.o-t, which I don't read...