POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass & Gball Take 3 : Re: Grass & Gball Take 3 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass & Gball Take 3
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 22 Apr 2001 14:14:02
Message: <3AE31F74.BE0113F8@gmx.de>
buke9 wrote:

> This time I added our logo to the ball and increased the focal blur some rad
> settings stayed the same.
> This is a pic of a golf ball on the fairway. Well anyway I think I'm going
> to work on a motion blur version
> if I can get a club made that I like. I tried to copy pane but it didn't
> work so I had to capture a pic of the stats. It is jpeged real hard so I'm
> sorry about that. Comments welcome.

That really looks quite realistic. I'm not sure, but the radiosity effect
seems quite weak, the lower side of the ball should become a bit more
green and the effect of the (blue) sky could be still stronger on both
grass and ball IMO.  Maybe also some (blurred) reflection would be
interesting for the ball.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>